Kathy McKenzie presents An Introduction to CIQ©
Wednesday, December 2nd from 9:30 am-12:30 pm (AEDT)
Conversational Intelligence® is the work of Judith E. Glaser and goes deeper into how to recognise ways in which we prime a conversation for trust and avoid inadvertently getting others offside or feeling threatened. This works in any conversation personal or professional.
This 3 hour workshop is designed for Leaders and Managers who want to role model effective communication and develop their own emotional intelligence.
The learning outcomes of the CIQ® Workshop are:
• Exploring Conversational Intelligence® (the work of the late Judith Glaser)
• Why in this world of pandemics and virtual realities CIQ© is so relevant
• Recognise interaction dynamics in conversations and learn the TRUST© model
• Developing our ability to understand the impact we have on others in conversations
• Expanding your ability to listen to connect, adapt on the run, deepen rapport with anyone
• Planning for a conversation utilising transformational questioning techniques and listening to connect
• Activities to understand how to create trust in relationships and minimise threat.
Places are limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
If you would like an in-house session for your team contact Kathy for availability.