Educational professionals work in demanding environments with a diverse range of people. Using coaching conversations achieves better learning outcomes for students and parents, as well as better professional and personal relationships.
This interactive workshop, designed in conjunction with educational professionals, is used in a number of leading Independent Schools to introduce coaching skills into the classroom and administrative environments.
This program can be delivered as an accredited or non accredited program – Contact us for details of how we can customise for your school Career Coaching Fundamentals.
- What is Coaching and how does it differ to Mentoring and other approaches
- The REACH Coaching Model – Rapport, Explore,Action, Clarify and Honour
- NLP Techniques for Career Coaching
- Powerful Questioning Techniques
- Solution Focused Approaches
- Coaching Practise and Feedback Sessions