This is an experiential one-day workshop for managers, supervisors and upcoming leaders.
The program aims to challenge and stimulate employees in thinking about their role in resolving conflict. The highly participative workshop includes scenarios, case studies, problem solving and other interactive activities aimed at strengthening their conflict resolution skills.
The objectives of the program are to
- Build knowledge and understanding of models and frameworks for conflict resolution
- Apply this knowledge and develop skills to resolve conflict
- Develop skills to optimise the energy generated around conflict
- Examine realistic conflict cases that can be ‘unpicked’ and problem solved
- Develop tools and strategies to assist back in the workplace
By changing the way disputes are handled in the workplace, it is hoped that more disputes will be resolved at the local level prior to escalation of a grievance.