Essential to your own development as a coach, and to your business, is your reflective practice. At FIRE UP Coaching we recognise the importance and benefits of feedback and mentoring as part of your ongoing professional development. It is also a requirement of gaining International Coach Federation (ICF) Accreditation that you have mentor coaching as you achieve each credential level. (for full details on credentials go to https://coachfederation.org/icf-credential )
The requirements at each level are for 10 hours of Mentor Coaching. If you have done the FIRE UP Certificate IV in Business and Personal Coaching this includes it as the course is an ACTP. As you progress as a coach it is recommended that you get either Mentoring or Supervision every couple of years to ensure you are continually improving your skills and getting feedback from at minimum a PCC level coach.
We offer group Mentor Coaching Programs or Individual Mentoring with FIRE UP’s senior team members who are PCC or MCC level.
Register your interest via email@example.com or call 1300 347 387.
What do we cover in your Mentor Coaching sessions?
These are just some of the topics we offer to mentor you on.
- How do I find coaching clients?
- How do I make a living out of coaching or expand my practice?
- How do I describe coaching ?
- How do I identify my niche?
- Where’s the best networking opportunities?
- How to deal with being confident enough to coach people for $,
- Do I need a coaching contract?
- How do I make a living out of coaching?
- How to get coaching feedback to know I am on the right track?
- Where to coach if I don’t have an office
- How to know I am coaching within the ICF Core Competencies.
- I’ve been coaching for a while, how do I get to the next level?
- How do I get to coach companies and team?
- How to use technology in coaching