We will customise this program to address the issues leading to lack of resilience in the workplace and have delivered this program for over 10 years on a number of government panels.
A general outline would be
Aim: This 1.5-2 hour interactive workshop will focus on strategies for personal resilience in the workplace Learning outcomes
Following the workshop participants will have:
- Assessed currently factors that could be impacting their resilience – reflect on diet, exercise and internal self-talk.
- Reflected on what most impacts their resilience
- Participated in activities teaching techniques to support resilience
- Discuss areas within their control to support building resilience such as changes in lifestyle, practising techniques for self-care and finding support.
- Complete an action plan for the next 3 months with incremental achievable changes.