Arnaud is a very engaging and result-driven trainer. He uses in all his training a very unique and innovative training
method called Fun & efficient Learning. Based on key neuro-sciences findings, this method puts trainees in motion through short and active exercises and helps make them emotionally engaged so that the levels of attention and retention are maximized. As a result, the training becomes more fun and enjoyable for the trainees, and more impactful for the client/trainer.
Originally French, Arnaud and his family have settled in Melbourne in 2015 after having travelled across Asia for 10 years.
- Certificate IV in Business and Personal Coaching – FIRE UP Coaching®
- Bachelor in Business
- Leaders for Change
- From Management to Leadership
- Google Innovation Expedition
Selection of organisations worked with
Areas of expertise
Arnaud brings to the party 23 years of operational experience (B-to-B & B-to-C), acquired in 2 leading FMCG companies, Procter & Gamble & L’Oreal. He comes with a proven-track record of business transformations & successful organizational changes, and a passion for developing people having led cross-functional teams in 5 different countries. Arnaud is now a full time trainer and coach. His areas of expertise are :
- Team management and leadership – growing the ability of managers to envision-energize-enable their
teams in order to drive them towards higher performances.
- Executive coaching – helping coaches make positive changes and leverage their strengths to reach their
- Commercial expertise – from mastering sales techniques to accelerating new client acquisition, negotiating, and conducting the change in sales organization.
- Team building – demonstrating the golden recipe of success in communication and high performing teams.