With a degree in Sports Science (B.Sp.Sc.) from the University of New South Wales and a Diploma in Coaching, Mentoring and Leadership certified by the ICF (International Coaching Federation), Greg ‘lifehacks’ people and businesses to better understand what makes them tick in physical and psychological well being.
Greg’s work in the fitness industry has seen him speak and present training workshops in over 53 countries worldwide, training over half a million people in that time. He was recognised as the International Fitness Presenter of the Year 2010 at the International Fitness Showcase in the UK, and has worked with some of the biggest names and brands in the world, including Apple and Nike.
• Bachelor of Sports Science (Ex. Sc.) – University of New South Wales
• Diploma in Leadership, Coaching and Leadership – FIRE UP Coaching®
• Certificate in Wellness Coaching – Wellness Coaching Australia
• Certificate IV in Personal Training – Fitness Industry Education (UK)
• Certificate IV in Group Exercise to Music – Drummond Education (UK)
• Registered Fitness Professional – Fitness Network Australia
Selection of organisations Greg has worked with:
• News Corp.
• Arsenal Football Club
• Billona Health Pty Ltd (Michelle Bridges Ltd.)
• Virgin Active
• Australian Fitness Network
Greg has a passion and expertise in the areas of:
• Mindset training and coaching
• Performance and productivity management
• Workplace facilitation and coaching
• Well-being in the workplace